Thursday, October 20, 2011

Caroline Hanson's Love is Darkness- Not for kids!

Daaaayyyyyyyymmmmmmnnnnn!

Seriously, when I downloaded this novel I didn't know what to expect.  I read the synopsis of the book, and it looked delicious.

Perhaps I had too many of glasses of wine when I started reading, but I was a bit confused at first.  I didn't feel like I knew Valerie very well, but that all changed when she decided to leave her family in search of a 'normal' life.

As the plot unfolded, I became more and more attached to Val and Lucas (a really old and totally bone-able vampire).  I wanted to know more about them, and I wanted them to finally do it already.  The novel really fits into the genre of paranormal romance, but within the novel are elements of drama, comedy, and erotica.

Now I just have to find out what happens to Valerie and Lucas, and whether Val can get into his sexy pants AND his heart.

And I'm sucked into another freakin' series....

No comments:

Post a Comment