Monday, October 17, 2011

Michelle Zink's Prophecy of the Sisters

To quote the front cover, this book is "absolutely un-put-down-able."  Zink has written a story about two twin sisters that take part in an ageless prophecy.

The author has made this story successful because of her uncanny ability to build characters quickly.  The reader must love the protagonist character, and I did after the first chapter.

I also feel the need to compliment the way the author has revealed at the perfect time, to keep suspense going.  Sometimes authors lack the ability of suspense and brevity at the same time, but Zink does it well. 

After reading series after series, I must say I'm turned off to novels that end without resolution.  I will purposefully avoid series books, and Zink has sucked me into another.

No comments:

Post a Comment